Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dear Diary

It's been a busy week. Charlie and Sue came over at the weekend and Charlie and I did loads of work in the garden. After struggling for a couple of hours trying to extract 16 copper logs from the ground on Saturday (only pulled 2!!!) I gave the matter some thought and came up with an improved method and on Sunday I pulled the remaining 14 in a couple of hours.

Steve came over today so I could upload some more photos of his Fanuc 10. See the story unfold at http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27800

While Steve was here David (Linda's boyfriend) called. He wanted to know about setting up a wireless network at their lodge so that some of the guests could use the broadband Internet.

I also chased up on my Pickford insurance claim and some job applications I made.

Tomorrow is Saint Valentine's Day so I guess I'll be extra nice to the girl ... and her cat!!!

Night night, M.

No comments: